Emotional Marketing Value Headline Analyzer
Analyze your headline to determine the Emotional Marketing Value (EMV) score
tool in a nutshell…
“Free Tool from the Advanced Marketing Institute, which helps you to create better headlines”
Tool Category: #Headline-Tool
Website: Emotional Marketing Value Headline Analyzer
Includes Free Tier: Yes
Premium Price: None
Writing Process Stage: Brainstorming,Rough Draft,Testing
Emotional Marketing Value Headline Analyzer Overview
Problem & Solution
Problem: Writing a headline that will capture the attention of your target audience is one of the hardest challenges you face as a marketer. You know it’s important, but how do you write a good one?
Agitate: This EMV Headline Analyzer tool can help you figure out what works and what doesn’t. It analyzes headlines based on their emotional marketing value (EMV) score to determine which ones are most likely to engage readers and get them to read more about your product or service.
Solution: The EMV Headline Analyzer from Advanced Marketing Institute is an easy-to-use tool that gives great insights into writing better headlines for emails, blog posts, social media updates and other types of copywriting. If you’re looking for ways to improve your conversion rates by getting prospects interested in reading more about your business or product, this free tool can be very helpful!
1. Your headline will be analyzed and scored based on the total number of EMV words it has in relation to the total number of words it contains. This will determine the EMV score of your headline.
2. Intellectual Impact – Words which are especially effective when offering products and services that require reasoning or careful evaluation.
3. Empathetic Impact – Heartfelt words which resonate with empathetic impact often bring out profound and strong positive emotional reactions.
4. Spiritual Impact – Words which have the strongest potential for influence and often appeal to people at a very deep emotional level.
What is Missing
1. Would be nice to be able to create an account and have a saved history of your headlines & their scores to access.
2. Does not work with headlines over 20 words.
Sean’s Notes On Emotional Marketing Value Headline Analyzer…
This too is especially great for direct marketing style copy with headlines that need to pack an emotional punch. The EMV scale is a good indicator of the type of individual you are hoping to appeal to… are they more likely to be drawn to intelectual, emotional, or even spiritual language?
It also can be a great tool for testing out new headline variants that skew differently on the scale. Test an emotional vs. an intellectual headline with a specific market to see which one wins out… you’re only limited by your imagination!
Usefulness: out of 5 Stars
Price to Value Ratio: out of 5 Stars